Monday, June 2, 2008

What a busy week...

So, today is Monday....again.
I cannot tell you how much I wish this weekend never ended...but it did, and here I am.
This week is honestly going to be from heck. I have so much to do. Let's start with today.
I woke up at 7:30 am, as usual with a plan...and this is what it was.

9:00-10:00am-French Class
10:00-11:30am-At the Library printing out page after page for my huge resource file due today, Doing my 30 questions of Auto 100 homework and figuring out that I was double charger for a transaction on campus. Then I had to go and get some food. (fun huh?...just wait)
11:30-12:30pm-Auto 100 class..learned some new things, but wow.. it was cold in there.
12:30-12:45pm-Bathroom break and then getting from one side of campus to the other.
12:45-1:45pm-Donating blood at the on-campus blood drive. (I shot out a pint in exactly 6 min's)
1:45-2:00pm-Running across campus again, and trying not to pass out.
2:00-2:30-In the financial office on campus trying to get my money back for the double charge, I did by the way.
2:30-2:50pm-Walking home, up the hill, against the wind, trying not to pass out from my lack of a pint of blood.
2:50-6:30pm-Homework, supper, homework, blog (this), studying.
6:30-8:00pm-FHE
8:00-9:30pm-French study hall, back on campus.
9:30-whenever-Studying for the two tests I have tomorrow...yeah...
So...its amazing I haven't already passed out.. don't you think?

Ha. I may not be blogging for a few days... I'm just sayin'......

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the rest of your day. Giving blood can take 'alot ' out of you!! lol

    ReplyDelete