Wednesday, June 11, 2008

This is for you, Lauren.

Hey Lauren. So, I figure that I might as well just do a public update.

As for my dating life, it was short lived. I went on a few good dates with a friend. I really wanted to stay friends, and he knew that... because he knew that I liked his roomate. But, he decided to disregard that, and tell me he liked me. So now, we are still friends, but its just really weird...meaning, I am not trying to make it weird... its just that I have come to realize that matt, the guy I want to get to know better will never, ever, ever ask me out on a date. I dont know why, but that is what I am anticipating. I just get the feeling he is not much of a dater. I wish he was, because I knew we would get along well seeing as we already get along alright as friends. But this other guy, the one I thought just wanted to be my friend is all bitter inside. But then again, I dont know.. I think he is really just looking for a companion whether it is long term or short term. I dont really know.

Anyways... its kind of a bummer. Matt is a really nice person. He is funny too, and thats a big draw. Also, he has the brown eyes of a god. I just wouldn't be able to say not to him...not like the chance will ever come. I guess I have accepted that I am just not going to date this semester. I dont really know why. I am kind of frustrated because I dont really understand, but I dont think it has anything to do with me... the guys just dont want to date. It must be the whole summer commitement thing. Bahh...Story of my life. Time and time again...maybe Alberta will change things. Maybe I can find a guy that just wants to be with me, and doesnt expect kisses at every corner and isnt ready to just get married. I just want to have a best friend that I can hold hands with and stuff, you know? I want to date my best friend. Man....I need to get some patience. I am just rambling now.

Oh.. here is something else. It's June 11th....and... its....SNOWING OUTSIDE! AND THE WIND IS BLOWING EVERYTHING AROUND! SERIOUSLY! I mean, COME ON Rexburg! I want to just go home.. seriously. I am so sick of this campus and its snowing and its slow walking couples. I am so bitter. The worst part about this day.. Is I have no food at home, no money in my bank to buy any, and I am STARVING right now. Anyways...I think I might just walk home and go back to bed. I am having a bad day already.

Gosh, I am such a complainer. What are blogs for though, right?

2 comments:

  1. Cheer up Kelly. It's just the snow talking. Lee lee sounds just like you do. She didn't get snow but almost. It was 20 minutes from her. But she is getting rain, rain and more rain!!! And it's been for days and days. It is just a really bad spring/June for everyone. It's not so great here either.
    How was the Salmon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so stoked I got a personal post on your blog.
    Thanks for the update, m'dear.
    Everything'll clear up, I promise.
    You are ridiculously lovely and talented and wonderful. Really & honestly.

    And as for weather?
    It sucks here, too.
    Maybe not snow, but so much rain that I am almost expecting to see an ark float past pretty soon here.

    And slow walking couples?
    Uggh.
    I dislike slow walking people as singles, so couples would KILL me.

    Hang in there, friend!
    I can't wait to seeeee youuuu.

    ReplyDelete