Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I just beat a game of solitaire in 94 seconds...

Yeah, it's all true. I really did just beat a game of Solitaire in 94 seconds. I know, its probably a world record.. At least it is for me! My last game was 110 seconds.. So, I am pretty proud of myself.
Lets see what has happened lately. Basically everything you would expect to a freshman in college has happened to me so far. And although today was just another Wednesday, it is turning out to be a really good one.

This morning, I bombed a French exam. I know, what the heck right? My last test I scored a 96%, and this one, I scored like, a 55%. YEAH. Bummer. I even studied for over 8 hours for this one. There is always next time right? So that news is not really the greatest, at all. BUT, then I went to the gym and sweat all my anger and frustration out. I did the weights, and then the elliptical and then the rowing machine; stretching in between everything. I even saw Matt! :D. I was pretty happy. Especially when I was stretching (I am more flexible than I thought..!), and Matt walked out and just looked at me until I noticed. !!!! So, yeah. Apparently I have awesome work out skills, because he asked me who taught me to exercise because I looked like a pro. Now, that might very well have been a pick up line/sentence of flattery, but you know what? I'll take it. Because I feel mighty good when I work out, and to have someone tell me that I look good while doing it is pretty nice! I guess you could say I showed that elliptical who was boss!

So, the rest of the day was good.. oh, and it got better when, a few hours later, Matt texted me and said how he liked seeing me today at the gym and that he enjoyed watching me stretch. Hehe.... what else can I say. Oh, and he is coming over tonight. I don't know when, and I don't really like not knowing, but, I am dealing. I am trying to get over that, because chances are not everyone in my life is going to give me an exact time and then honor it! So, I am trying to adjust myself a little bit.

Oh, did I mention this earlier? My homework theory? Well, Matt likes to do homework. Meaning, he puts it first. I love that. A guy who can prioritize. I mean, its not like computer programming homework (yeah, he's smart too) is more important than me, but it takes more presidence (I think thats the right word...). Also.. here is a good thing to know when looking for an eternal companion. This is his theory, but I am adopting it as my own as well.

B-Beauty: The person has to be beautiful to you, inside and out.
A-Attitude: You want the person to have a good attitude, or else...life is going to suck.
L-Love of God: You want your sig-other to love God first.
A-Amusing: You want to be entertained by this person.. and be able to have fun with them.
N-Nuturing: It's just something you want... trust me. For your sake, and your future children's.
C-Compassion: A love for others is a love for God. Think about THAT!
E-Easy Going: Who wants to marry a stiffy? Nobody... thats what I thought.

So anyways. That is an adopted theory. Love it. Hate it.

1 comment:

  1. With your 3 C's and his B-A-L-A-N-C-E
    theory you two have things figured right out! That's pretty impressive.

    Remember what Dad says about school work. Just try your best at whatever you do. That's all he asks.

    ReplyDelete