Friday, June 13, 2008

Oh the photographs...

Okay, so as psomised.. here are some super fun pics. I cant remember if I already put the ones from the 80's party up.. so here is the best one. All the guys and then me, down in front. (aw yeah, Jane Fonda...)








This is the gang when we went hiking. We hiked R Mountain, which from my bedroom window, looks like a big hill with a white "R" painted on it. But once you get there... its anything but a hill. Its huge and full of rocks and no oxygen... okay some.. just very, very little.

From left to Right: Chad, Megan, Ashley, Suzanne, Matt, Alison, Me.




After the hike, we took Chads truck and went off roading for a few hours. It was so much fun. Then we passed this little creek.. and the two boys, Matt and Chad, just HAD to jump in. So they did. And they were freezing. As you can kind of see from the picture, I am in the background smiling away, dry and warm.

This is Me, Ashley and Megan on top of R Mountain. This is the north-west side of the mountain. It is pretty windy up there, like.. windier than ground level in Rexburg.. who knew?




So, I hope you liked the pictures! If you are annoyed because they are so small, you can always go to my facebook page (here) and check them out at a more reasonable size!

2 comments:

  1. Yah, they are kind of small but that's okay. You can show me ALL your pictures next month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I went to facebook because they are SOOO TIIINY.

    And, FUN!
    It looks like you are having a fabulous time.

    When WILL I see you?
    Like, are you coming back to Regina at all?

    ReplyDelete