Sunday, June 22, 2008

I am such a slacker... oh my gosh.

HEY. So its been like, 6 days since my last post. I definitely thought about writing, but then, I realized nothing was happening. BUT, let me tell you, stuff has happened.
I FINALLY WENT ON A DATE. Well, sorta, it kinda happened to be a group of us were supposed to go, and then my room mate got sick and then His room mates were busy.. So.. it was just me and this guy Matt.. No...not the Matt I really like, another guy, who lives above him. Lol, how's that for ironic. But we had fun. I am happy that I am not totally hideous to all the guys in the ward.. just....99% of them. HA.

In other news, I have lost 4.8 pounds in 5 days. Ya.. pretty proud of that. Its also been like, 85 degrees outside, so I am sure I just sweat it all out. The next rainy day and I will soak it all up again and be right back where I started. Haha, just kidding.

So, other than that, life is pretty good. I am doing well, school is kinda getting.. well.. there is a month left. Enough said! I am so excited to come home and drive a car again! AHH I cant wait. Seriously.. it is going to be crazy the last week of school.

Anyways.. well. thats honestly like the only things that have gone on in my life for the past 6 days. I had a Maui Mango smoothie one day...it was pretty good..........
And I expect to give a talk sometime soon, because me and my big mouth said something to the Bishop because I been having pretty strong impressions that I need to talk in Sacrament Meeting, so I mentioned the impressions to my Bishop.. and he just smiled at me. YA. I know that smile.. its the 'expect a phone call this week' smile. Great.. so..yeah.

Well, I think I am going to hit the books, hopefully hard enough to knock me out until 7:35am tomorrow morning. HA. I wish.. right?

No comments:

Post a Comment