Monday, June 23, 2008

I spoke too soon...

So, as per usual, I over think things first of all, and second of all... I am just.. I don't know.
Let me just get to the point. So, you know how I went on a date on Saturday? Well, turns out me and Matt really hit it off.. and so we hung out Sunday, and most of today. Then tonight we went to Music Outlet together. I never though I would say this, but Matt #1 missed his chance, so I am all about Matt #2. So, yeah.. I just feel really comfortable around him, like I can really be myself. I just love that feeling. AND, this may sound crazy, but tonight after Music Outlet, I wanted to hang out with him more, but he had homework. I LOVE THAT! He had homework, so he went home. I love a guy who can prioritize. Gosh. So anyways.. currently, there is a pretty good chance that I am going to fall pretty hard for him, because I am definitely stumbling right now. :)

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear more about your date last night!

    And as your mom I can say that I agree with the first sentence you wrote in your blog. Yes, you over think. Just let things be. It's funner that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha.
    Matt #2.
    I love it when we have to give boys numbers because just names isn't enough to clarify.
    LOVE IT.
    (Keep me updated!)

    ReplyDelete