Monday, June 9, 2008

I am so beat...the legal kind.

So, another jam-packed weekend for moi.
I have never been so tired in my whole life though. Lets see, it seems like my weekend started as soon as the last one ended.
I donated blood on Monday.
Tuesday, I......cant remember what I did. Oh right, I wrote three midterm exams. French, Family 100, and Fashion Merch. I aced them all :)
On Wednesday I hiked a small trail by Cress Creek with Chad and then ate at Big Jud's.
Thursday I hung out at 708, ate some cake for Marion's birthday, and......did some other fun stuff.
Friday I hung out at 708 again, did some other stuff...then Chad and I saw 10,000 BC.
Saturday was the hike up R Mountain. That was so exhausting. Then we went off-roading, then to Craigo's and then to Marion's actual dress up birthday party dance thing. Then I rode a bicycle built for two with Matt (sigh..) and then went to bed.
Sunday was church. Kayla was sick so I went alone. I have the greatest FHE brothers ever, because they came and sat by me. Then it was ward choir. Then I got recruited into being the fourth missionary companion in a mock discussion, which I gave at 708, because 810 was not home. Then they invited the 'missionaries' to stay for supper and brownies. So we did. We all talked, went home, baked cookies for ward prayer sweet swap, did that, then came home. Waited for my home teachers, they never came so I cooked until 10pm, put it in the fridge and went to bed.
Then I try and wake up this morning, I do, at 6am. So I go back to sleep, and don't wake up until 10am. Thats a full 12 hours in my bed, straight.
So, I missed French class, my body is still tight from the hike, I am exhausted, I have FHE tonight, and then this week, I have to help set up for the Teton Dam Marathon that i am volunteering for! YEAH. And while all this is happening, I am doing an Isagenix 30-day cleanse. How's that for my last 6 weeks of college? I am thinking nutso-beans. Yeah. Nutso-beans.

1 comment:

  1. Kelly you forgot the mention that you called and talked to your mother(me)before you cooked until 10:00. How can you forget such an activity like that? lol

    ReplyDelete