Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tuesdays with Kelly...

Yes, play on words right there.. better believe it!
It's a Tuesday, and yes, once again, a busy day.
Yesterday was nutso-beans (I am trying to make that phrase cool...it doesnt seem to be working), as you can tell if you were around me at all yesterday, or if you just scrolled down on this very page and noticed my itinery. Today is not so busy, but my mind is racing. I just wrote my French test, and I am pretty sure I did good. I studied all last night... probably for about two hours, and then about half an hour before class. Here is a little taste of my "skills a la francaise" ( I am pretty sure that very gramatically incorrect..oh well...)

Bonjour! Je m'appelle Kelly Eagan. J'ai dix-huit ans. Je viens du Saskatchewan, Canada. Je suis jolie, creative at bete (there should be a little 'chinese hat' over the first 'e' in bete). J'aime lire de livre. J'adore ecrivez! J'aime faire du shopping. Je deteste le mathematics. Fin!

Yeah...word.
So I am pretty sure this language is clicking in my brain. It helps that I bought that cool French neclace, I'm sure.

So along with the fact that it is Tuesday, it's also Devotional Day!! HOORAY! I am dressed up for the day of school. I dont think I have ever come to school dressed up before, except when I have a presentation. I am feelin' pretty good. I will tell you what I am wearing. Okat, cute black sling back flats, black pencil skirt, empire waist surplise top from J.C. Penney's that I actually bought for my mom.. (I am just breaking it in for her...), my creme cropped elbow sleeved blazer and cute pearl earing.. and then my huge backpack full of books. Dont you love that? I mean.. I look all nice, and then I have this big "sac a dos" (backpack in French, literal translation is "Sack on back", haha i love it!). But seriously. I wish they had lockers on campus, because I am always lugging around books, and guess what... I dont have a car, or strong back for that matter. I guess Kanye said it best...."makes me stronger.." YEAH-Yah!

So once more, I am in the McKay library, killing time. I guess I ought to go do something worthwhile with my time... I dont know what.. I am really hungary.. but maybe I should just not eat and wait until the end of the day when Kayla brings home Nutella from the grocery store that she is buying me to pay back for something.. I cant remember what, but Nutella is a worthy payback. I think I would die without it. I hope my kids love it... actually, on second thought, I hope they dont, because then I can eat it all. HA. I am going to be a very selfless mother, cant you tell? Okay, I will... just not when it comes to Nutella.... okay.. fine...I am just kidding. But seriously... when that time of the month comes around, the house better be stocked to the brim..haha.

Well.. look forward to seeing another blog tonight at the end of the day, I am sure there are plenty of surprises in store for the rest of my day that I will want to write about... hey, I was just thinking... this counts as journal writing... right? It better. Man.. I am doing so well! I have never written in my "journal" this much. I love it. What a good council from the brethren.

Well, peace out blogging world.. See you in a 8 hours.
Au Revoir!

1 comment:

  1. Keep that shirt looking new Kelly. It's mine! Remember? We talked about it on the phone not all that long ago. Remember? :)

    ReplyDelete