Thursday, June 26, 2008

Just an Update..

So. last night was amazing! I just have to put that out there! No hand holding, no kissing, just pure enjoyment! I am so excited for this. So, tonight should be another gooder. There is a ward activity that starts in just a little bit. We are playing water balloon volley ball.. I don't really know how it will work, but I guess we will see! Also, I have a date with Matt on Saturday night. We are going to Acoustic Cafe. I am pretty excited about that night. He leaves tomorrow afternoon for a camping trip, and wont be back until Saturday afternoon. I have figured something out... I just love being around Matt... even if we don't do anything.. just being around him is good. I don't know how to explain it. Anyways.. I should probably get going. I think the ward activity is starting and I need to get outside!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment