Friday, June 13, 2008

Holla!!!!!

Hey blogger world,

So yesterday was a very good day. I did so many things.
I had French class at 9am, and I got called on again. I think the teacher must like me, because I am up at the front for everything. It's kinda funny...but I don't mind. Then I came home and chilled for a bit. Kayla and I decided that we would go to the Galley, which is like the school cafeteria. It's really awesome and all you can eat for 6$. Pretty stoked. Then it was raining out, and it was annoying because previous to lunch it was sunny all around. The other funny part was all the EFY kids that are staying here. They are all so young. It's great. Especially yesterday...because there was this group of girls and they were laughing really loudly on purpose because of the guys that were sitting behind us.. and it's like.. "Hello, you are 14, and these guys are 24...get over yourself". It was great.

After the Galley, Kemper came and picked Kayla and I up to go grocery shopping. I got some groceries and toilet paper (Halleluiah, no more kleenex and paper towels!!!), and a blender for my Isagenix. I am pretty stoked about it. Then I we came home and I got cookin'...or bakin' rather. I made three batches of chocolate chip cookies and a dish of poutine. I delivered the cookies to my FHE brothers, FHE sisters, Alison and Megan (our neighbours), and the guys in 708. Thats a heck load of cookies. The poutine was for Enrichement. We had a culture night. It was fun! We learned about the Dominican Republic, China and Italy. LOVE LOVE LOVE! I want to go to Europe, So badly!!!!! After Enrichement, I had some left over Poutine, so I went over to 708 and the guys ate the rest. Then we stayed and watched the 4th game in the Basketball Finals.. or whatever you call them. It was pretty good. Those boys are great, one in particular, but also as a whole.

So anyways.. yesterday was pretty good. Today should be not so bad as well, although I don't know whats going on tonight. I would not be completely opposed to just staying in.. but then again, I could do with having some fun. We'll see I guess!!! Well, I must be gone. I have a test to take, then I am meeting Kayla in the MC for bagels and then off to Family 100! Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment