Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day...

So. Today is memorial day. This has been the most uneventful day, let alone holiday!
I woke up around 9, stayed in bed for an hour. Then I couldn't find anything for breakfast...or rather, nothing that I wanted to eat. So I decided I would plan ahead for lunch. I made Tzaziki dressing and put it in the fridge for later (yum).

Then guess what I did? I went back to bed.
I justify it though. I mean, it was storming outside. It was raining, hailing, windy and the whole sky was the same shade of gray. Now, I am just saying...but honestly, what else is there to do on a day like today? Exactly...

I bet I know what you are thinking...'this girl is so lazy and such a slob! She layed around in her pajamas all day'. You are very, very right. Except for one small detail. I did homework... I just did it in bed! Ha! The best of both worlds. So it is currently 5:18 pm and I am sitting in my bed, with sweats on, a tank and my hair pulled back. I have not greeted the shower today at all, it's a good life. You may think that is completely disgusting, but if you are at all sane, you love to lay around for just one day a month, if not more.

So I guess my memorial day was not all to waste. I did write 2 papers for my Family 100 class and finish 1/5 of my resource file...oh...and I colored. Well, hopefully something happens in the last hours that are left in the day. I don't count on it, and I would like to be semi-presentable (showered) if anyone happens to pop by. Off to see the shower, the most wonderful shower of all...because, because, because, because, because!!!!.........Because of the wonderful things it does!

3 comments:

  1. Staying in bed on a rainy is the only thing to do. I did it twice last week. You go girl and don't think twice about doing it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Wizard of Oz tribute at the end of your blog.
    Lee-Lee's right. If you can stay in bed like that all comfortable, then go for it Kelly. Adding homework was a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kelly,
    We loved your blog. Your "portrait" is s o o o cute and s o o o you. It great hearing of all your experiences. We miss you all down here in big old TEXAS.

    You come by the ability to stay in bed naturally. Your mother was an expert at disappearing in bed and could hide under a sheet and not even make a bump. We look forward to more adventures from you.

    ReplyDelete