Saturday, May 24, 2008

Another great place to shop...But I will use the little self control I have left...

This is so bad. I am such a horrible person. I think I should really think about taking money management classes before I actually have money. 8 months without cash to spend freely is a long time. A lot of built up pressure. I mean, sure online shopping has it's thrills, but it's a completely different thing to walk around a mall, looking cute, buying cute things, looking at cute boys. The mall is just something else, thats for sure.

But, alas, I have found another online store...to not shop at. This time it's a wonderful boutique with many different brand names from Rocketdog to Steve Madden. Lulus.com is a wonder.

H
ere is just a little taste:









I love all of these. I really want that handbag...so mom..if you are reading this.. you're right, I don't need anymore purses... I need more handbags.

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog and so glad you joined the blogging world. You are on my sidebar so I will check in with you all the time. Too bad you could not have taken self portrait of your rainy day experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever Kelly!!....Um....no. You have a box of handbags at home. When you come home and look thru it, it will feel like you just shopped. How does that sound?

    ReplyDelete