Monday, June 13, 2011

It's a great day when your hair obeys.

So, I am not a big infomercial shopper, really. But, I will admit to a twinkle in my eye when the offer when from one Slap Chop to TWO Slap Chops in a matter of seconds. It's almost irresponsible not to consider having two of those on hand... you know, for last minute Christmas gifts, or, just in case the first one bites the dust from over use. I don't know about you, but I feel like if I had a Slap Chop I would be doing the "bikini, martini, bambini' chopping all the time.

OK, enough about the Slap Chop. I know. I get a little carried away.

What was I saying? Oh right, I don't usually fall prey to the late night babbling about products that cant even make it to Zellers (that's kinda sad when you think about it). BUT, I caved.

For years I have heard about this "Wen". It's a hair treatment, blah blah blah. Yeah. Some guy gets on late night TV and talks about his revolutionary product. It always weirded me out that he had better skin than I did, knew his perfect shade of lipstick and pulled off the "luscious lashes without looking like your wearing any mascara". Well, turns out this guys knows what he's talking about.

I purchased a kit. How could you say no to this face:
And just look at that hair. I'm sold.

And that's exactly what happened. I bought the kit. It was 20$ with free shipping. Yes.... I waited for the deal.

So this is what I got:
1 Bottle of WEN Cleasing Conditioner
1 Tube of WEN Styling Creme
1 Tub of WEN Re-Moist Intensive Hair Treatment
1 Stick of WEN Texture Balm.

So, this morning I went ahead and tried it for the first time. I hadn't washed my hair in a couple days cause I like to just rinse and dry so that the healthy oils stay in my hair shaft etc...well. I lathered this stuff up in my hair. Well, maybe I shouldn't say lather because it doesn't get all sudsy. It's like really nice conditioner.

I wasn't sold until I dried my hair with my blow dryer on hot, didn't apply any leave in conditioner and STILL my hair came out so much softer than I have ever had it before. It has BODY, it has SHINE, and its SO SOFT.

So there you have it.
"Wen".

I'm a believer.
A believer with great hair.

* Apologies for the awkwardness of the picture. I just felt weird about it... as you can probably tell.

2 comments:

  1. Your hair looks good, I can tell it's different.

    In saw Slap Chop at Walmart today for $19.89.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mm. For twenty bucks I might give this a go. What is Slap Chop you guys?

    ReplyDelete