Monday, January 18, 2010

It's about time...

This weekend was great. I am going to lay this all out for you.

Friday: I worked all day (not the best part)
Friday Night: There was a dance. Yes, a dance; and I danced my heart out. I don't know about you, but at the end of the week when I am completely exhausted and feel slightly defeated, I like to dance it all away. It's a good theory and has proved itself time and time again.

Saturday: Worked all day and made some wicked commission. (Yes!)
Saturday Night: Karaoke @ El Comel Mexican restaurant. Fun and random. Not to mention my car getting egged as I drove home. Joy and splendor I tell ya! Nothing like scraping egg off your windshield at 1 am.

Sunday: Church (always a good thing)
Sunday Afternoon: Watched the Olympic torch being handed off and lit between two runners. I got free stuff and some sweet pictures.
Sunday Night: Festivities at Henderson Park, celebrating the Olympics in Canada, fireworks and then later on...some awesome movies and hot chocolate with a friend until the wee hours of the morning.

I am completely satisfied with my awesome weekend.

2 comments: