Friday, January 15, 2010

My new Boyfriend.

Yes, I have fallen in love.

His name is mac. He is white, about 6 pounds and has an array of amazing features and programs. I don't have to change him because he is already everything I could ever want. He organizes my files and pictures without being asked and never asks me silly questions about what I want to do after I have already told him. He remembers my favorite websites and doesn't mind if I am always checking my email or on facebook, because the more I use him the closer we get. I don't have to feed him, or listen to his problems or rub his back in church, he is just there when I need him. He sleeps when I am away so I know he is faithful. He wont break my heart, because he doesn't actually know I have one and a heart wouldn't be any use to him.

I never have to worry about him. He is the perfect boyfriend.

I highly doubt that Lethbridge can produce anything remotely close in human form.

2 comments:

  1. My dear you must write, write, write... this was a delightful love story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah.
    i too am experiencing true love with mac.
    a DIFFERENT mac, obviously.

    love you, kelly!

    ReplyDelete