Sunday, December 26, 2010

Shout Outs!

Okay, I have a few shout outs.

1. To Mom and Dad. I had such a good Christmas, even though today there is no deal hunting/money wasting happening this year for me, and I feel so grossly fat for the amount of feasting that's been done; sleep and food... I got some great gifts. My favorite has to be the wicked pen my pops made for me.. yes, made. Quilted Maple. Pictures will come soon.

2. To BYUI....please let me back in.


and last but certainly not least...

3. To my cousins Clark and Laurel (center). They BOTH graduated university, and that rocks!
And yes, I creeped these pictures from Facebook. Sue me.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out Kelly! I'm glad you creeped the pics from good 'ol fb. Hope you had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weird, but I just found your blog. Consider yourself sincerely stalked! Haha! Hope life is well!

    ReplyDelete