Sunday, January 2, 2011

Michael Buble, you complete me...

In the words of the new generation Frank Sinatra (although, nobody will ever do it as well as he)...

It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
For me
And I'm feeling good

This year is going to be a good one... I can feel it. I know that every year about 96.444680% of the world's population says, "this year is going to be different..." or, "this year, I'm getting back in those tapered jeans from high school...". It is a tad cliche, I admit. But, I know for a surety that 2011 will be my year. This year I am going to go wherever I am happiest; starting with BYU-I.

I am also going to have a relationship that lasts more than a month and a half, and he, who ever he is, will be awesome. I don't even want to think about marriage. I'm 21. One step at a time. Lets just get to a month-iversary.

So, goals:
1. I am going to get in shape...seriously. I'm actually doing it this time,
2. I am going to grow out my hair, and it's going to stay brown... one shade, nothing fancy.
3. I am going to work my rear off at work so that I can be more financially independent.
4. I am going to be a nicer, more charitable person.
5. I am going to (try) and hang up my clothes when I take them off, instead of laying them on something... like floor space, or chairs...
6. I am going to Facebook less, study more, read more, and blog more often.
7. I am not going to be annoyed with 18 year old girls getting engaged to guys who graduated high school the same year they were learning multiplication.
8. I will think of 3 more goals to complete a list of ten.

So there you have it folks. It's a new year... and although my new year technically started in August...(I just decided it would be less pressure), I'll get on track with everyone else... I guess.

Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment