Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas Time!

Thanksgiving is over, turkey is gone....next on the calender...

CHRISTMAS!

I don't get the same butterfly feeling when I think about waking up Christmas morning like I did when I was a kid... but I still have a little excitement stored up. And, I don't even have that many things on my list this year either. My list pretty much consists of this:

-A pair of the best socks: Smartwool Socks
-A New Years kiss (I've never had a real one...)
-I better car (fat chance!)
-A more adventurous spirit

To be honest, that's all I can really think of... oh, and maybe a pair of miracle jeans... you know, the ones that ALWAYS fit and ALWAYS look good! So in the spirit of Christmas, I'll forget about how much I hate the wind, the ice and the cold. I'll smile my way through final exams, and won't look at my bank account post-shopping... I'll just drink too much hot chocolate, stay in bed when I can, and listen to Baby, It's Cold Outside, over and over and over until Christmas morning finally hits.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment