Thursday, July 15, 2010

IT WORKED!

Already, there are results to report.
My hair is no longer fried. It is so strange. I never thought that anything short of a haircut would work. I can really, truly keep my long hair though! Mom, remember those weird fried bits you would get in your hair... well I got them too. I think it must have something to do with the hair coloring solution mixed with the heat of a flat iron. Regardless... I can honestly say that after a full night with Loreal EverStrong Overnight Repair, my hair is back to it's pre-Virginia state. A full week of this and I should have softer hair than a baby!

How to use:
-Brush your hair
-Distribute product through dry hair (I only did the ends and about halfway up my head)
-Put it up
-Sleep
-Wake up and wash out (I ate breakfast and waited a while until I did though)
-Style as usual
-TADA!

1 comment: