Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I Got Played.

So, I always thought that because of the humidity, my hair would be healthy and luscious and strong and hydrated.
Dead wrong.
Sure, my hair feels a little thicker... but it still hangs just as flat against my head if I don't do anything to it. It has also turned brittle and dry. Now this may be because of my recent "blondes have more fun" escapade. But, I have always had very healthy hair up until now. I have tried leaving my conditioner in as long as I can while in the shower, making it my first priority so I can let it soak while I suds up. I have also tried letting it air dry, hiding it from the sun, and even leaving in my conditioner in wet hair over night. That last little trick worked a tad....just a tad though. I caved and bought Loreal EverStrong Overnight Repair. SO Hopefully this works, or i'll have to cut my hair short again.
Something else I am trying is this Clearisil Face wash... because, surprise surprise...my acne phase decided to pop up years after I went through puberty. One of the upsides of High School was not having acne... but if I could have forseen that I would be college aged and getting it, then I would have gladly accepted it back then. So, yet another hopeful fix....
Oh the joys of sweating allllllll day long in intense humidity and heat. I never thought I would say it... but this weather is just about equal, if not worse, than the strong winds of Southern Alberta.

I'll be trying both for a week and then recording my findings next thursday sometime..... if I remember....no promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment