Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween!

So, this halloween was a little different! I have a boyfriend, so we decided to go as a couple for halloween too. Well, acutally, I had already decided that I was going to be Belle from Beauty and the Beast.. so when Chris and I started dating, he didn't have much of a choice. It was either Beast, of the transformed Prince. Of course, he chose the Beast. So after a little shopping and a little sewing, our costumes were complete. 
                                
So, pictures 2 and 3 are my, scarfing down some Ichiban before I got ready. My mom thinks I look asian, and I do! That bowl that I am eating out of is the exact bowl that my mom ate out of when she was my age. Weird!! Oh and take a look at that thick pony tail of mine... it's fake. I know, you can barely tell!

There are not a whole lot of pictures from halloween, because as you can tell, there are no pockets in my dress, and I was no about to carry my huge camera around allllll night. Besides, Belle didn't have a camera.

This next picture was taken on Monday, Nov. 2 at Chopstix! It was Seth's birthday and this is where he wanted to eat! So Seth, my mom and I went out to eat. Caleb had to work, Sean is in Tofino and Dad was on a business trip! My mom went on quite the photography tirade and decided that Seth and I were her models. This is the best one, and as you can see, Seth and I really took the theme of the night to heart. 

Cheese!
                                      

2 comments:

  1. Nice post kelly~
    Isn't this the first time you have added pictures to a blog entry?

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is seth on mom's blog, and i agree completely, we took what, like 30 pictures that night, hahah... my smile.. :(

    ReplyDelete