Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My Birthday

So, I recently had my 19th birthday, my golden birthday no less. It was quite a time. I was back in Lethbridge and my best friend, Becky was back in Regina. It was just ridiculous. I was a little bummed that she was gone. BUT, it turned out to be pretty good. I woke up on Saturday and did pretty close to nothing. I Shopped, slept, showered and then went out. It started at Moxies. I met up with my long lost friend Katie, Cole, and then two guys, Kyle and Doug who I had never met. It was fun. I got a brownie with a sparkler in it....which went out before I could get my camera out. Boo. After that, we went to The Slice. It's a pub with live music. It was super chill. Some more people showed up. A lot of them I barely knew but it was great.

The music was super, the people were awesome and the night was just beginning. After a few hours at the slice we went to Red Dog Diner to get some hot dogs and then it was back to Cole's house. We watched a movie, chatted and then it was back to my house. I didn't get into bed until about 4:30 in the morning. It was ridiculous. But amazing. Needless to say,the night was really good. Happy golden birthday to meeeeeeeeeee!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Did you get the package from your dad yet? I think Michelle has been to the hotdog place and she loved it even though hotdogs are pretty much on the bottom of her food list so it must be a great place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry we missed your birthday Kelly - we are very slack!!!

    I love your style of writing - it is insightful and articulate, giving much flavor to your personality. Can't wait to actually MEET you!

    ReplyDelete