Saturday, October 4, 2008

It's has come to my attention.

Wow. Life is actually looking up. I recently applied for a better job, and now its the waiting game. I am really hoping that I get it.. I mean, who doesn't want 2500$ a month???? Exactly. This upcoming weekend I am seeing my family for Thanksgiving! I almost didn't get it off work.....because my boss is... well...not the sharpest tool in the shed, if you know what I mean...

Regardless she gave it to me off..... I think it's sort of funny when girls feel they need to set 'boundaries' early on. I mean, when my boss gave me Thanksgiving off, I figured that a week later, that wouldn't change... but for some reason she felt the need to take me in the back room and re-iterate that she did in fact give me the weekend off, making it seem like it was a huge stretch one and it was comparable to taking a bullet to save my life. I mean... who does that anyways? OH well.. I suppose I did get it off, so I shouldn't complain.

Other than that, life is pretty good right now. I have things somewhat planned out. Hopefully life goes according to the plan. Chances are it wont, but to be honest, I am never really in the mood to think up a back-up plan. I figure, I tried, and if it doesn't work, then I will just start praying a lot more frequently.

As for my love life... it is practically non-existent; by my own choice of course. Sure I would love to have a companion and such, but I am doing alright with just my friends and family. I have options that I could pursue if I really wanted to, but for the first time ever, I don't want that. I like just hanging out right now. It's nice that I don't have to commit, even though I would like to...because I know that I have no problem committing at all.. I just don't feel like it right now. I have that right.......right? Anyways.....it's just nice that I can just be, who I want to be.

So, this morning, I dropped my laptop on my left foot. I thought it was broken, but there is just a wicked bruise and a HUGE bump. I figure thats good enough. Anyways, I just had to say that.

I don't think that there is anything else exciting to report about....my life really just goes on, day by day, same old same old.....

Oh, I am getting farther in my book though! I wrote 2 more pages.. so I am up to....almost 40.Pretty amazing. It will probably be published in about 6 years.... I figure that is a good time line... no pressure. Anyways....the end.

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering if you were still working on your book. When do I get a peek at it? Will you dedicate the book to me? lol!
    I can't wait to see you in 4 days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you seem to be doing well!! Glad to see your a blogger. I love blogs!!

    ReplyDelete