Saturday, July 9, 2011

Gym guy.

Haha, that's not real... I just thought it was funny.

So today I was up in the gym workin' on my fitness, and you know how there is that one guy you always see and think is smokin' hot? Well, I have one. He works at the fitness center and works out there too (duh) and so I see him every time I go, which is about 3 times a week. The first time we talked was because my I-# wouldn't let me through the gate. He was sitting at the front desk watching me struggle, and after my third try he finally said, "are you Kelly Eagan?". I replied that I was. He says to me, "You're I-# is expired, are you even a student here?". So I went over to the front desk, told him that I was a returning student from 2008, and that they probably just didn't update my account. I was right, and so he fixed it. While viewing my account he sees that I am from Canada, and asks where. Turns out he served his mission in Edmonton, AB. What are the odds. Ever since that day three months ago, I've been mad crushing.

Well, today I talked to him for the second time today. Well, actually I was on the mats stretching, when I heard a voice. I looked up to see him standing over me, holding the medicine balls that were beside me and talking. I smiled and took out my ear buds and said "Sorry, what was that? I had my music in." To which he points to his ear buds and says, "Sorry, I was talking to my mom."

Neat.

1 comment:

  1. ha ha ha! oh dear. funny story, kelly! also. what is his name?? he served in edmonton! i wanna know who he is!!

    ReplyDelete