Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Summer 2010

So this summer, I worked in Northern Virginia and played in Washington, D.C. Here is some proof that I was actually there, and that I had a really fun time.; playing, not working.

This video is of Julia and Katie... my two flat-mates for the summer! The shenanigans you are about to see are just a small taste of what went on every. single. day.



The Washington Monument, my Signature at the Canadian Embassy, and my first street vendor hot-dog. Yum.



The Washington, D.C. Temple, Washington Monument, Julia & I showing our Canadian Pride on July 1st, and Brad and I at Virginia Beach!!!


Brigham, Julia, Myself and Brad @ Virginia Beach, the main lobby at the Museum of Natural History, and myself at the WWII Memorial with the Lincoln Memorial in the back (below).



The End.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had a great time this summer. The video didn't work though, shucks. Going back in April?

    ReplyDelete