Saturday, March 19, 2011

2011 YSA Talent Show

So, about a month and a half ago I was asked to be in a jazz choir with some people. I think it started off mostly just because a lot of the people in it like to sing, and no necessarily because we were planning on preforming. I wouldn't say that I am in love with singing, like to the extent that I know every Broadway musical, or know all the words to every song from Annie or Newsies, but I like to sing. I need it in my life.

So, the choir had been practicing a bit, and we decided to enter the YSA talent show this year. We chose a piece by The Jackson 5. Yeah, I know. LOVE THEM!

Here is us preforming. Girls had "70's" hair and sunglasses, while the boys sported matted curly black afro's. We all wore these gold vests too... very "Glee" of us.

Also, disclaimer. We sang a bit fast cause we were all nervous. We JUST learned the song by heart a few days before. But SO FUN!

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment