Friday, May 7, 2010

Virginia is for Lovers

Hey there... so I finally got around to blogging. I don't have a steady internet connection until Tuesday, so I am stuck using the boys apartment as a hotspot for the web.

Nothing too exciting here. I wake up every day, go to the gym, come home and have breakfast, get ready, go to the office, have a meeting, drive to my area, walk around for 7 hours, get picked up, go to the office to fill out paper work, drive home, go to bed, repeat.

Those are my days Monday-Saturday... Sundays are work too though... we have only a few short hours to get out fill of fun for the week... hopefully enough to rocket us into the next week with a good attitude.... but regardless, this job is really challenging. I can only cross my fingers that I make enough money to buy a car when I get back home and then pay off anything I owe to others.

Anyways.. until Tuesday, farewell... hopefully I make it through another week.

2 comments:

  1. You can totally do this Kelly. You are the perfect gal for this job! Tell Brad hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Virginia is for lovers and for Kelly!! You are doing an awesome job...."can I borrow some money Kelly"? lol!

    ReplyDelete