Monday, March 30, 2009

It's a new day :)

Alright, folks. 
Here it it. A new post. For all of you wild fans(mom), I am sorry for the wait.
The real reason why I wait so long to post is because I forget, and because there is nothing horrible new that goes on in my life. Since November, there has been Christmas, New years, Valentines Day, St. Patricks Day, and then a few fun saturdays thrown in there. 

I figure that facebook is a good enough bridge between the friends from afar and even the people I don't see or talk to on a daily basis. I have to admit, the real reason for the birth of this blog was solely for my mom while I was down at school so that I could communicate to her without a 35cent charge every minute. So with that said, now that I live back with my parents, there seems to be no need for it. But, I will try my best to keep up with this. Although I will never be "P.W." and I will never be able to host fun contests for all of my readers or send out freebies, I will try, with the lyrics of my life, to entertain you.

Fin.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Kelly! The blog was for me? By the way other readers out there, don't let Kelly fool you that nothing much goes on in her life. Lots of fun stuff happens to her. Dates! Choirs! Socials! Dances! Callings! Jobs! Okay, maybe not the job part. But she has a pretty good life goin' on here in Lethbridge even though she is living at home. Which by the way I like! Kelly! Kelly! Kelly!
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, you have another fan - moi!!! thanks for the update... keep em coming, please.

    ReplyDelete