Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I am the biggest slacker known to man...

So, it's officially been a month since I have blogged.. and let me tell you.. it's been a real treat. Since my last entry: I moved back home to Canada, I stayed for 2 and a half weeks, then I moved to Lethbridge, where I am currently sitting on a couch in a house.

Life is good, I must say. I have a laptop, and a new phone....an LG Rumor. It's the most amazing thing. I also have a job that I start tomorrow.. at Booster Juice! I am so excited because I worked at a BJ in Regina for a year, and so now, I don't need training and I can hop right into a fat hourly pay! I am also setting up a bank account today...

With that said... since when does it cost me, now an adult an no longer eligable for the Youth Account, $1.25 to use my debit card? I mean.. COME ON! I will be having a word or two with the bank this afternoon, so hopefully they can set me up with just basic service. I mean... all I want is for them to keep the money I have, until I want to spend it, and then give it to me. I guess they have to make their money someway though.. they cant just borrow. Anyway, I guess its just reality.

Well.. there you have it folks. A blog..published.

1 comment: