Wednesday, July 2, 2008

It's a good day at the office...

So, today seems like it is going to be a very good day. I mean, sure I woke up a half an hour before my class started, but thats alright! French was pretty good today too. But man, the girl that sits next to me sure can talk. I am convinced that if she did not sit by me, my grade would be atleast 4% higher than it is. I kid you not!

It is pretty hot outside today, and I am not looking forward to walking home in it this afternoon. I guess I could always have a cold shower when I got home... because our hot water is still not on. Seriously, I am pretty annoyed, not going to lie. I just want to be able to have a shower in my own house. I feel like I am camping, except I have to go to school, and Icant go swimming or make s'mores.

Song of the Day: Lazy Days by Enya

That was random, but it just came on my ipod, and I love it. I have a new goal that I am sure my mom will love. I will not cut a class for the rest of the semester. I mean, it's not like my grade is really affected when I cut. I mean, it is to a degree, but I always get the homework done. But from now on, I am going to get thing done ahead of time so that I dont feel so overwhelmed in the evening because I know I have a bunch of things due the next day. I figure I can probably cut back on a lot of stress.

Yoplait Whips Chocolate Mousse=so so so good. Go buy some, seriously. I can only eat them t lunch time, and I have only had one so far...because it's chocolate and I am not eating any until I get home... but seriously. SO GOOD.

16 days until HOME!

1 comment:

  1. Cutting classes Kelly? Kelly. (I know you can hear the exact tone of my voice).That's all I have to say about that.

    ReplyDelete